The USS Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor is under going a huge renovation in preparation for it's grand reopening in December of 2010. Dana really wants to take Metal of Honor, the truck and the trailer over for the ceremony, but I can't even fathom how much that would cost! So he says to me.. "Hey I bet some high muckety-muck General could make this happen." I started laughing , but then I remember one of my guiding rules in life.. " if you don't ask, they can't say yes!"
So I'm asking. Anyone have any bright ideas on how to get the truck, trailer, and bike to Hawaii for the ceremony ... without it eating up the printing budget for the book, I mean.
Ok, back to the real world now.
- ► 2010 (11)
- Metal of Honor on the Move
- A Special Tribute to a Special Sailor
- Visiting Nellis AFB Officer's Club
- A nice thank you from the kids
- Dream the impossible dream
- Video of Metal and all the engravings
- More honor for John's 100th
- A few more 4th of July pics...
- It's Military Monday on twitter
- Thank a solider or veteran this 4th of July
- Couple of pics from the photo shoot
- The Navy loves our friend John
- ▼ July (12)