Here's Master Builder Raymond Fischer of Attitude Custom Cycles working late into the night on the Monday before my trip to Mt. Soledad to get Metal of Honor reassembled for her big debut. Raymond got the entire family involved in the build. His wife and son (shown below) assisted in the 14 hour marathon build project. They finally got the bike assembled at 11pm. The shop over at Arlen Ness Las Vegas is a hub of activity with 3-4 bikes in various stages of assembly at any given time.
- ► 2010 (11)
- Metal of Honor write up in San Diego Union-Tribune...
- American Chopper has nothing on these guys!
- World War II Hero John Finn Meets Metal of Honor
- Metal of Honor at the USS Midway
- Metal's Trailer is almost ready to roll!
- BIG NEWS!
- Pearls of Honor website goes live
- Metal's paint and chrome is shaping up!
- The seat is done!
- Survivors in the news, Chicago
- ▼ May (11)