We've been asked by Dwight and Sandy to join them next week for the filming of an upcoming episode of Pawn Stars on the History Channel. The show is set at a local Vegas pawn shop and apparently, they've come across a 1959 Harley Davidson that they want to restore.
Dwight and Sandy will both be involved in the restoration project on the Harley as we mentioned in the last post. Dwight has the producers talked into doing a very short segment on Metal of Honor as an example of Dwight and Sandy's craftsmanship. Not sure exactly what to expect when we head over to Dwight's shop early next week, but I am all for any excuse to show Metal off. We hear the show will air very soon after filming. As soon as we have a date, we'll post it here.
Speaking of rides, we are also getting ready for The Honor Run during the first weekend of September. Still trying to find a good wireless credit card processor and outfits for my booth girls.
Haven't heard of The Honor Run? Got a motorcycle? Hit the road for our Heroes!
- ► 2010 (11)
- How could they?
- The right note for Service
- Prepping for the Honor Run
- In Memorial
- Challenge Coins
- Along for the ride with Dwight and Sandy
- posters and stickers are here!!!!!
- Give them the sign
- A big hand for the folks at Fort Campbell
- A little gift for our new buddy Troy
- Metal of Honor posters will soon be available
- Heroes and History on John Finn's 100th Birthday
- Bumper Stickers off to press
- Confirmed for the Honor Run in September
- Appearance on YouServed Radio episode #50
- Supporting American jobs or Marketing dollars?
- ▼ August (16)