Pearl Harbor Survivors Ed Hall and Clif Dohrmann (with his wife Ginnie) enjoyed their appearance on KNPR's award-winning local affairs program State of Nevada. The conversation ranged over a number of topics, from the importance of Remerbering Pearl Harbor and World War II to my upcoming book about the Survivors to our opinions as veterans on Post Tramautic Stress Disorder and the VA's treatment of veterans from all wars. The episode was broadcast on 11-11-2009 in honor of Veteran's Day. You can listen online here.
- ► 2010 (11)
- Socking it to the troops with the Blue Star Moms
- Toys for Tots Charity Golf Tournament at Nellis AF...
- Story in The Answer
- The passing of a hero...
- Pearl Harbor Survivors on KNPR State of Nevada
- 2009 Las Vegas Veteran's Day Parade with the Pearl...
- Vegas Valley Book Festival
- Taping for KNPR's State of Nevada
- Metal of Honor's first big media splash
- VVBF This Weekend
- ▼ November (10)